Guess who makes my life living?Guess who puts the spark into my soul?
Guess who improves my mood no matter what?
Guess who my heart belongs to?
Guess who, no matter what, owns my undying love?
Guess who I'm going to stick by no matter what?
Guess who's life I intend on making the best it could be?
Guess who I'm going to devote my entire being to?
Guess who actually managed to put the thought of marriage into my head?
Guess who I want to be able to point across the room towards when my Grandkids ask who my first love was?
Guess who the only person I've ever been able to open up to completely is?
Guess who the only person I've felt able to actually cry on, but chosen not to, is?
Guess who I can be my complete self around and know that I'll be loved either way?
Guess who I can just stand and hug all night?
Guess who's laugh can make me want to kiss her?
Guess who the most perfect person in the world is to me?
Guess who I'm in love with?
Guess who this is about?
I guess it could be you,
Reading this with a smile on your face.
All I'm trying to say is,
I love you.
______________________________________________
I'd ask for your hand,
but I guess we're too young.
One day we'll walk through the sand,
in the bask of the morning sun.
Your gorgeous green eyes,
stare directly into mine,
My stomach fills with butterflies,
as I embrace you one more time.
What can I say?
you're all that I need.
On this golden sanded bay,
We finally agreed...
To spend forever together,
We'd never say never,
Long after our passing,
We'll keep hold of this blessing,
And 'til the end of time,
You'll be no-one's but mine...
______________________________________________
Crude I know, but it's the best I could do :')
______________________________________________
Someday I'll look into her green eyes,
and know that she'll come too.
A girl like you.
Too many things I don't care for,
but one thing I adore.
Is a girl like you.
I'll always try to look you in the eye,
and tell you it's okay.
As long as I'm with a girl like you.
Tomorrow, I think I'll tell you something.
the thing I haven't said,
To a girl like you.
And even if I don't know what the day might bring,
I know I'll always love,
A girl who is most definately you.
______________________________________________
Yeah I know I wrote it a while ago, I added a few modifications though (:
______________________________________________
This really is dedicated to one person in particular,
My beautiful, perfect, amazing, sweet, kind, gorgeous, funny, cute, adorable, huggable, kissable girlfriend.
Aby Helen Louise Mary-Kate Harley Ashley Wood,
I love you.
Well, this failed right at the beginning xD
ReplyDeleteIt should say guess who makes my life worth living.
awww this is sooo sweet bubbeh <3 i love you sooo much and i cant wait till im with you all teh time <3<3<3
ReplyDeletenot your girlfriend anumoreeee ^________^ <3
ReplyDelete